· Contains 150 tailgate recipes that are easy, travel well, and can serve a crowd
· Features helpful tips to prep meals ahead of time
· Includes recipes for appetizers, entrees, snacks, sides, desserts, and drinks
· Great for any sports tailgate or viewing party, both at home or in a parking lot
· Recipes for Pork and Peach Skewers, Glazed Frank Kebabs, Cast Iron Nachos, Party Time Sangria, Wide-Eyed Cold Brew, Hawaiian BBQ Quesadillas, Corned Beef Breakfast Sandwiches, and more
When it comes to the game-day tailgate, be it at home or at the stadium, there's no playing around. The perfect cookbook for sports fans who love great food, Tailgating Essentials Cookbook contains 150 tailgate recipes, from kick-off appetizers to victory-dance desserts and drinks, that are sure to score big. Tailgating and viewing parties are events in and of themselves, and this book will help you plan and prep ahead of time so you can serve up fast, easy, and savory crowd-pleasing meals and drinks. With tailgate recipes like Glazed Frank Kebabs, Hawaiian BBQ Quesadillas, Cast Iron Nachos, Inside-Out Cheeseburgers, and so much more -- including thirst-quenching drinks from a Wide-Eyed Cold Brew to a Spiked Iced Tea -- it's all the classic game-day fare you love, taken to the next level and sure to win over all you share it with!