Internationally-known fabric designer, best-selling author, and teacher Lynette Jensen offers 26 of her classic quilts and home decorating projects in one impressive Thimbleberries® collection. Projects include full-size quilts, wall hangings, table runners, and seasonal favorites, all in Lynette's signature pieced patchwork, appliqué, and block patterns. With simple step-by-step instructions, complete patterns, and over 400 illustrations and photographs, Lynette's system of quilt-making helps quilters build confidence and enjoy successful results. Get creative by mixing and matching fabrics, as they blend from collection to collection. Straight simple lines, bold shapes, and repetition of pattern give Thimbleberries® projects the balance and symmetry that stand the test of time. It is her hope that the enduring quilt patterns will help you transform your home into a warm and welcoming place for comfort, home, and family.
· Complete 26 timeless quilt projects that range in size in Lynette Jensen's signature pieced patchwork, appliqué, and block patterns
· Great for beginner, intermediate, and master quilters alike
· Includes step-by-step photography, over 400 illustrations and photography, complete patterns, and assembly diagrams
· Build confidence and skills as you enjoy creating classic quilts for your home
· Also includes a special section on Lynette's color palette, fabric preferences, style, traditional block patterns, use of appliqué, backings, and choosing a quilting design